Saturday, January 31, 2009

It so needs to be a girl!

Yesterday morning I woke the kids up and got them ready for school. They were getting ready at the same time because Ilana's school was off for the day and she was going to Jack's kindergarten. She used to go there a couple years ago and since she is such a perfect child they love to have her back now and then to visit.

As the kids were getting ready Ilana picked out three pink shirts from her closet and held them up. She then turned to Jack and asked which one she should wear. As she displayed each one, Jack commented that he liked them.

I was standing to the side trying not to laugh out loud. I am the youngest of three girls and I can't even begin to count the many many times we did that before going out. It became very clear to me that this next baby needs to be a girl. I just can't see Jack being very helpful in the fashion department in the future. For those of you that haven't heard yet, we are expecting our third child in August. We should find out next month if it is a girl or boy. For Ilana's sake I hope it's a girl!

No comments: