Thursday, January 29, 2009
Never Thought I'd See.....
Today as I was picking Jack up from school I saw the funniest thing. Not sure if I can describe it in a way that will capture the full picture, but I'll try. Just in front of Jack's school is a big hill perfect for sledding. It still has some snow on it and lots of kids were sliding down it. As we drove away I saw a really big kid get on the sled. They were dressed all in black and it took me a second to realize it was a Nun dressed in full habit. I burst out laughing and waved to her. It's not all that funny but I just NEVER thought I'd see a Nun sliding down a snowy hill in her billowing black robes! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol that is funny...at least they know how to have fun too! :)
Post a Comment