I finally put a bunch of pictures on my computer so now I am playing catch up with them. Starting in October:)
One night I came up the stairs to find Ilana asleep on them in the most amazing fashion. She hadn't wanted to go to bed and snuck down on the stairs. Only she totally got caught cuz she fell asleep:) She was way too cute to get mad at though. I never thought it possible to fall asleep on the stairs upside down. It looks so uncomfortable.
Jack and Nana carved pumpkins this year. Jack's was a bat of course (loves Batman) and Ilana made a cool cat. Jack was really happy with his and kept lugging it around. He even slept with it in his bed. He wouldn't just let me set it next to his bed or even at the foot of his bed. Nope, he needed to be hugging it as he fell asleep and got mad at me in the middle of the night cuz I'd moved it. Big mistake Mom! Can't think of much that is more uncuddly then a cold hard pumpkin! His pumpkin started to fall apart pretty fast cuz he wouldn't leave it alone.
Ilana was a pirate this year and wore an outfit we got at Disneyland this summer. Her hat is embroidered "Captain Cannon". :) Jack wore Nana's old Dragon outfit. Anytime he finds it he has to wear it. Even in the dead of summer. It's super warm so he sweats to death in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment