Right before Natalie and her family moved to Kansas (in January) we had one of those rare moments where the entire family was in town AND we were able to coordinate enough to have an actual real life photographer capture the moment. I KNOW. Rare, indeed! Last time that happened was 8 years ago when there were 3 grandkids. Now there's 9. And we squeezed Aunt Joan in. :)
I'm just so thrilled to have it documented, I had to share! Saving the best for Christmas cards though. :) Here's the whole group. It's cute... you can tell that the cousins love being with each other:
I love this picture of Natalie's kids because it's SO them. Guess which one is actually listening to the photographer? Hint: it's not the boys. It just cracks me up to see the baby wandering around.
This one captures my kids actually looking like they like each other. Ha. :)
I call this one "Dad's Payback" since it shows off his stellar work on our teeth. Any dentist would be proud.
I love this one since this is how the three of us are about 90% of the time when we're together.
-Kristy





No comments:
Post a Comment