The kids were so excited to see Mikale. They cuddled with her every chance they got.
She joined them at the horse back riding camp and got to learn all about the horses too.
Of course we had to get some cowboy boots to go along with the horse lessons. Can you guess who is who?
The night before Mikale left to go home, the kids were determined to get up super early to drive to the plane with her. I was equally determined not to take them:) Mom won but they gave it a good try. I woke Mikale up to go home and almost every kid was on her floor sleeping.
Kale slept in Ilana's room while she was here. One night Jackson complained to me that Mikale promised she'd sleep in his room one night. From behind him Mikale whispered, "I don't know what I was thinking!" LOL. It's very hard to sleep with Liam and Jack. Neither one can be quite until they drop off into a dead sleep. Apparently, since Mikale wouldn't sleep in Jack's room, he would get up in the middle of the night and crawl in with her so she'd wake up to this.
Mikale did pretty good putting up with the noise, mess and smothering that went with the four kids. In the car one day though, Greyson decided it would be good fun to yell. And scream. For 20 solid minutes. Not because he was upset. Nope. Because it was fun. He had the other three following his lead because of course they thought this was fun too. We could not get him to stop. At one point I was sure she was about to jump from the car. Luckily she persevered. As much as she'll miss them, I'm pretty sure she was relieved to go home to a nice quiet Cali. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment