Monday, June 10, 2013

It's easier to....

We went to the park and there were some very fun puddles left from the last rain.  I made a decision right then that we would be taking baths when we got home.  It was going to be way too much hassle to keep them out of the puddles.  After all the fun, we were walking away and an older lady was watching the kids and smiling at their various states of water soaked clothes.

I smiled back at her and said, "I decided it was easier to push them in then try to keep them out."  LOL!

Here are the fun pictures.






2 comments:

Kristy Halladay said...

Love your shadow in the last one. Looks like they're running away from the Mommy Monster. :)

Natalie Cannon said...

HA! I like the shadow too but didn't think of the monster part. I guess our true form shows in shadows. Who knew!