The kids really like their school. Ilana is starting 6th grade and Jackson is in 3rd. This is the first time they are attending the same school. Liam is very displeased he can't go to school with them yet. He made sure to take his backpack when we walked the older two, just in case I changed my mind last minute and let him start Kindergarten.
On the walk home I took the little boys to one of our favorite parks. When Greyson went down the slide he made me stand at the bottom for him. Then when it was Liam's turn Greyson insisted on 'catching' Liam. I was pretty sure Liam was going to knock him out with his cowboy boots. Luckily all was well. The slide was wet and slowed Liam down. In true Mom style though, I was ready with the camera just in case all went awry. Greyson is getting so big. He wants to do everything himself now. Here he is attempting to push the stroller with the lowest bar possible. Greyson recently realized that Liam's backpack is a "car" and has since begun fighting Liam for it. Greyson is also talking up a storm. It's so cute! If we can't understand him though he gets so sad.
Liam and I having a little lunch break together. The nice thing about not homeschooling Jackson anymore is having time for the little guys. They got ignored way too much last year. In a couple weeks I even get to start gymnastics with Liam and Greyson.
As I am writing this Greyson is sitting next to me. I told him, "I need a kiss." He replied, "No. Cars." LOL. He's obsessed but a minute later he gave me a kiss. Of course then I had to endure cars being run up and down my arm as I typed. I'm sure going to miss his little boy cuteness as he grows up.




No comments:
Post a Comment