Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Pretty sad when your 1 year old reminds you.


This morning I sat Liam in the high chair with some breakfast and Jack at the table. As I sat down to eat some cereal with them I looked at Liam. He folded his arms and looked at me. I had to smile. No way is my 1 year old reminding me to pray over our breakfast. I folded my arms and he totally smiled! We said our little prayer and afterward Liam clapped. For the last month he has noticed when people fold their arms to pray and has played along. Usually he claps at the end and laughs. This is the first time he has instigated a prayer on his own, and at the appropriate time too. What a sweet boy. Lets hope it lasts a good long time.
--Natalie

The picture is of Liam trying so hard to be helpful. Anytime I open the dishwasher he jumps right in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally precious!! Does he clap for the prayers in Sacrament meeting too?
-Kristy

Kristy Halladay said...

He does most of the time:)
-Natalie