For those of you that might not have heard yet.... We are expecting baby Cannon #4 in April 2011. We are very excited and can hardly wait. Jason was laughing at my cravings the other day. Fresh pineapple chunks, grape juice, Top Ramen noodles and chili fries (I don't even like chili fries). Not all together, thankfully.
With Ilana, anything really sugary made me sick. Jack made me sick if I ate any vegtables but I craved baked potatoes. He was literally born picky. Liam... I don't know what I craved.
The other day I was teaching Jackson how to write the number 5. I said, "You draw a hat, a neck, and a big fat tummy." He jumped out of his seat and said, "Hey! That's just like a mom!"
I had to laugh and realized I have probably looked a lot like a "5" for the last couple of years. Oh, well. Here's to one more and then getting rid of the baby weight for good!
Friday, November 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats Natalie!!! We are excited to hear your news. You are one brave woman. Sorry I have not been better at keeping in touch. I think of you more often than I can say. Hugs!
Congratulations on the incoming Cannon :D
Post a Comment