Friday, November 12, 2010

Photo Fest 2010 part 3

Liam being cute at dinner with Daddy's baseball hat.






At our Simi house I was trying to clean the bathroom floor. Liam saw an opening and tried really hard to get into the bathroom. I caught him between my legs and he got so mad!






We took the kids to the Natural History Museum in Los Angeles. Outside was a butterfly exhibit. Jack tried so hard to sit still and get one to land on his finger. Without trying I got two to land on me. Poor boy!



Jack graduated from his Pre-school this summer. It was so cute with cap and gowns for the kids. I choose this Pre-school over the other's in Simi Valley because when we walked in it reminded me so much of his German Kindergarten. Oh how we miss it there and all the teachers we came to love!




Mikale just found out that not only did she make the High School Soccer team as a Freshman but she got on the Varsity Team!!! Congrats Mikale!



Liam has a love of climbing under chairs and tables. He gets himself stuck in the funniest positions. Jack loves to imitate Liam. Here are my kids entertaining themselves on Grandma Jan's kitchen floor.




No comments: