Friday, October 22, 2010

Usurped

For the last couple months Jackson has called the house in Simi as "the house with the grandma that sews".

Last week we set the Wii up in the Simi house. It's been packed for over 6 months so the kids were excited to see it again. Ever since, the Simi house has been known as "the Wii house". Sorry Grandma but you've been usurped.

Jack has asked every day to go to the Wii house. He has threatened not to go to school until we take him back to the Wii house. I told him we have to be at the Irwin house because we need to go to school. He said he doesn't like this house cuz he has to go to school here. Ahh, Wii and the problems you bring to parents. Hours and hours of joyful acting children.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other day we took the kids to Disneyland. We had a great time. Jack said the funniest thing though. We were walking and Jason said in an exaggerated "Eeyore" tone of voice, "Nobody loves me."

Jack gasped and said "Dad! Nana loves you!"

Oh how little boys love their mama's. Sadly to the exclusion of their papa's. It's ok though. So far, Liam loves Daddy to the exclusion of his mama.

1 comment:

Cori said...

You are lucky to have one that loves you best. Both my boys are total daddy's boys. I use it to my advantage at bedtime, nightmare time, I just threw up time, and any other time I can!