Sunday, January 03, 2010

Daaaad, She's Doing It Again!




As I put Liam into a new outfit for church today, I swear I could hear what he was thinking.

(Thought bubble over Liam's head): "Daaaaaaad!! She's doing it again! She's putting me in pink, a little help here!"

I also put Jack in his gray and pink 3 piece suit to match Liam. I dressed Ilana in a gray sweater, pink shirt, pink striped tights and black skirt. She came into our bedroom and, of her own volition, told her father to go change into his pink tie. She wanted him to match her. :) (He only has a pink tie because she asked him to buy one several years ago). Ilana and I may be outnumbered 3boys to 2 girls but we still get our way most of the time. :)

The picture above is Liam's "I've had a tough day at the office" look. Mostly he gets this look cuz mom is blinding him with her flash, again. Mom got a more powerful camera a while back and still hasn't bothered to figure out the appropriate settings. Thus, she goes around blinding everyone, especially Liam, on a regular basis.

Here are a few cute pics of Liam and Jack. I do so love to make them match.




Liam looks like he is smiling here. He's not. This is what getting squeezed to death by Jackson looks like.



Yes, Jack has a bandaid on that covers most of his forehead. The wound? About the size of a pin tip.




Ever since we unwrapped the camping tent on Christmas Day, Ilana has been bugging her Dad to take her camping. It has snowed the last few days but Ilana is tough and still wanted to go. Finally Dad suited her up and hiked to the field behind our house. After I put Liam to bed, Jack, Sophie and I went out for a few minutes to visit. I took Ilana some hot apple tea and cheese pasta. Jason gave Ilana all his extra sleeping stuff and she was toasty warm all night. He on the other hand was pretty cold. :) Jason woke up every hour nervous about her getting too cold. He asked her several times if she wanted to go back to the house. He even woke her up once to ask her. She was just fine and wanted to stay out there even though it was snowing. I worried all night and am not looking forward to them doing it again. Luckily, Ilana has decided to wait until it warms up outside to do it again. However, she has informed us that she wants to go hiking farther from home next time. The only big disappointment for her was finding out we aren't going to roast marshmellows every time we go.





Here is a rare photo of the "mom" creature. Usually she is spotted by the family behind the camera. That is until she blinds them all with her flash. :)



Jason and a picture of his stomach appendage, more commonly known as Liam, Leelee, or So Stinkin' Cute. Liam was fussing so Jason suggested he try out the baby wrap. I was all for it but knew that he wouldn't be able to get anything done with the boy hanging out on him. Ilana and I had a good laugh at the pregnant looking Daddy though. :) Liam is such a "mini me" for Jason with the matching cleft chin and bald head. So stinkin' cute!

We hope you all have had a fabulous Holiday Season!
Love you all, The Cannon Family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute post:) "So stinkin cute" barely covers it and that includes all of you. That wrap is so cool. I like the shot of Sophie's rear to. How is it having the cutest kids in all of Europe? The husband is pretty cute to and don't feel left out Natty, you are adorable. I'm not prejudice, it's just fact.

Zoe is 4 1/2 mos, 25 inches and 15 lbs. She is not wasting any time growing. I'll put up a post with her recent pictures for you and everyone else to see.

Love you guys, Aunt Pauline