Thursday, February 17, 2011

And the "Best Baby Ever" Award goes to....

Liam Xavier Cannon!!!



I know this doesn't come as a surprise to most of you that know him as he has been working hard toward this all year. Beginning of course with his sunny disposition, he spreads sunshine throughout the mommy's day. (Picture above, Liam loves to help shop. He basically cases the shelves and signs "eat!" every couple aisles. Also, special thanks to Aunt Pauline for the comfy and stylish grocery cart pad!)

Recent Accomplishments:

When we come in from outside. I take off his shoes and he immediately starts whining at me if I don't hand him his shoes right away. He then takes them and puts them on the shoe rack in their proper place. Not on the floor in front of the shoe rack like my other kids. He never needs to be reminded to put them away like my other kiddos either.

After his diaper is changed he will again yell or whine at me if I don't hand him the closed diaper. He then runs to the trash can and throws it away for me. He started doing this on his own, I never asked or showed him how to do this. What a little gentleman.

He is signing up a storm. Even trying to make up his own signs. He wants to communicate so much with us. He asks me every morning where Dad is through signing. It is so cute how much this boy loves a Dad. If you have a baby or toddler, I highly recommend teaching them to do a little american sign language with you. It is one of the funnest things about this age!

He will put his toys away if I ask him to. Again, unlike his much more capable siblings. I know this won't last forever but for now it is terribly wonderful:)

Desperate to go on a walk, Liam tries to get himself into the stroller. Then he got stuck and cried out for help!

Beautiful blue eyes and long lashes all the Cannon boys inherit and all the Cannon girls envy.

The boy likes to eat. Where there's a will, there's a way!

Future plumber in training.

Liam loves to go outside and one morning he insisted on carrying his sister's pink backpack to school for her. Never mind it is almost bigger than him.

Helping mommy shop, and drive. Let's face it, she's a girl, and can use all the help she can get. :)

No comments: