Then we got a house on post to rent. And finally our stuff arrived. We had about 12 crates of stuff. It is a really good thing we have two houses to fill because it would NOT all fit in one place! Wow. Way too much stuff.
Then... our stuff from Washington arrived. It was in storage for 4 years! Crazy. We had forgotten about half of what was in there. Can you believe I still have a blueberry iMac from college. I looked online and can get about 5 dollars for it on craigs list:) I think people make aquariums out of them now.
We also had boxes of books. More books? We just bought two massive bookcases in Germany to help us house our books. Now we need at least two more.
This is our on post house. I will take some pics of inside and the other house in Simi as well in the next couple weeks and post them. The Simi house is pretty well put away and sorted out. The Irwin house is a big ol' mess. I am working on it though. Stuff is actually on the walls now, that is a huge victory. If it's on the wall that means we are no longer stepping over it!
The kids start school this Thursday. Yes, that is August 5th and a way early date to start school. I will take pics of everything, I hope. Ilana is going into 3rd grade and Jackson is starting Kindergarten!
3 comments:
This is very exciting, but why do you have two houses? I love Liam's birthday haircut pics. :)
This is all so exciting! But why do you have two houses? Love Liam's birthday haircut pics--he is super cute.
I dread our next PCS... we got our stuff out of storage when we got here from Germany, and half of it's still in the garage, not to mention all of the new stuff we have acquired. Good luck on the unpacking!
I can't believe Ilana is in 3rd grade already. What a big girl! I loved the pics too.
Post a Comment