Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Conversations

Jack and my conversation before school. (I am trying to get Jack to eat his breakfast).

Mom: Drink your milk.
Jack: I don't want it.
Mom: You asked for it. A poor cow gave us her milk and you're going to waste it!
Jack: I'M NOT A COW!
Mom: No, you aren't. The cows give us milk and I don't want you to waste it.
Jack: Mom, cows can't open the refrigerator.
Mom: You're right, they can't.

Maybe next time I should try the whole "starving children in China" bit. I imagine it won't get me much farther with Jack.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Liam and my conversation later that same day:

Liam: Mom mom mom mom mom mom mom ... Bob!
Mom: Mom mom mom mom mom mom!
Liam: Bob!

We still haven't figured out who Bob is.



2 comments:

Coop said...

Liam = :D

Ingrid said...

Bob is you when Liam has a stuffy nose. ;-)