Jason decided that with this move, Team Cannon would sport matching t-shirts. Can you tell what the shirts are? Hint: It's comic book stuff (no surprise). For those of you not in touch with your inner geek, it's Green Lantern. They just arrived today and the kids LOVED LOVED LOVED them. I can't believe we found one for Liam too. We figure it will be easier to keep track of our kids in the airport. Next time, Jason wants to do Star Trek shirts. He found some for all of us, even Liam. Red (Enginer/ Security) for the kids, Blue (Science) for me, and Yellow (Commander) for Jason. I'm not sure my inner geek runs that deep. The kids are on board for it but he might have to talk me into it, or bribe me. :) Either way you have to admit, Jason is one fun Dad!!!
As soon as Jackson put his shirt on he immediately started showing off his super hero moves. Later when he took a bath, Daddy put his shirt in the washing machine and got an ear full when Jack came out with no shirt in sight. He ended up wearing Dad's shirt to bed since his still wasn't dry at bedtime.
Jack had a really good time stuffing the pinata for his german kindergarten. They had never seen a pinata until we had one for his birthday last year. After we broke the pinata last year the teachers asked if we do them any other time. Like christmas or halloween. They were so cute, they thought the pinata was so much fun they wanted an excuse to do it again!
Last week was Fasching. Catholic holiday, or something, where the kids all dress up like it's Halloween. Jack was a pirate. All the kids were really cute. As soon as I started snapping photo's of him all the little kids swarmed me wanting to get into the picture too.
4 comments:
That's awesome! :D
I'm pretty sure diamonds or sapphires look GREAT against a Star Trek blue background....
I'm just sayin'!
Miss You!
Chelle
I love the matching shirts. They are sooooo cool. Jason has great taste.
Jackson is so cute. Happy Birthday to him from us.
Can't wait, although I guess I will, until you get home.
hugs to everyone.
Love the inner geek...that's awesome! Maybe it'll be your Christmas card this year?
Love it Natalie! Cooper told his German teachers about the pinata he had for his birthday. When I went to pick him up they were all asking "Pinata? Pinata? What is this pinata??" I still don't think they understood after I explained -- you kind of have to see it to get it. Glad he had fun. We should soooo have an inner geek contest someday. It would be a toss up between the Cannons and the Morris fam!
Post a Comment