Jason left on a last minute trip to the states today to attend his grandmother's funeral. For the last couple days we have mentioned it to the kids so they knew Daddy was leaving.
Yesterday, Jackson asked me, "Mom, is Dad gone yet?"
Me: "No, not yet"
Jack: (whining) "But I want him to go right now!"
Jason laughed and said Jack can't wait to have Mom all to himself. I told him that it was because I told Jack he could sleep in my room while Daddy was gone.
So today, Jack gets home from school and asks if Dad is gone on his trip. I say that he is.
Jack: "Wahoo! Lets open all the presents now!"
Apparently, he was confused and thought we could open the presents when Dad left. I don't know how but, he is quite put out that we weren't going to open them all while Dad was gone.
Natalie
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please give our condolences to Jason and his family. Also to Jack for the traumatic shock of not being able to open his presents yet.
Merry Christmas to all, love ya all,
Aunt Pauline
Post a Comment