I love having the sun come up early but it tends to get Jack up a little early on a Saturday. Months ago he started to call the morning, Mor Day. As soon as the sun was up that meant it was Mor Day and we all needed to wake up. He's finally using the term Morning Day now.
This morning, he comes into our room singing, "It's Morning Day. It's Morning Day! Wake up!"
We got the kids some cheap little skateboards yesterday, so they would leave Jason's alone. I won't allow them to take the boards upstairs for obvious catastrophic reasons so we had to "put the skateboards to bed" with the Daddy skateboards downstairs. Otherwise the boy would have slept cuddling his new skateboard. I could hear him this morning going downstairs to "wake up the baby skateboards". :)
At what age does he start sleeping all day long? I can't wait to long for the days he would wake me up too early:)
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment