Monday, March 02, 2009

Are you my friend?

Facebook is my latest passion. I'm really enjoying keeping up with friends and family through the little snippets they mention throughout the day. I've chatted with a friend in Sweden a couple of times, I've found friends from high school that I'd lost contact with, and I'm seeing what my social circle of friends and family are up to. There is that moment though in which I feel like this:



Does "I've come in contact with you at some point in life" constitute you being a "friend" to the point that I want to see pictures of you from high school or to know what your favorite TV show is? Not especially. So if you're feeling "ignored", don't take it personally, I'm sure you're a lovely person. I'm just trying to keep my list manageable by keeping it exclusive to my other 5oo nearest and dearest friends.

No comments: