
We're calling it his "Ostrich Adventure Safari Tour Guide" costume. Yesterday he made up little plastic badges to go with it too so that he looks official. He's been wanting us to make this for him for two years now ever since he saw pictures of it online that some party entertainers had posted.

Mom has been home sick for about the last month (but thankfully finally feeling better slowly but surely). She was getting a little stir crazy and decided that she might as well keep quietly busy even if she's home so we whipped it together. It was originally going to be a rider on a flamingo, but the ostrich seemed a little more realistic and went with the safari outfit better.

Shaun has the perfect legs for it. I'd look like a duck waddling around if I tried a costume like this. :)
He got the award for "Best In Show" at the costume parade that night.
Now I've just got to figure out how to store the massive costume... think Tupperware has made an Ostrich Keeper? :)
-Kristy
No comments:
Post a Comment