He began by unauthorized eating of Liam's cereal. Then, when we removed him, he scratched Jackson in the back of the neck because Jack wouldn't let him have his cereal. Next he shut the dog out from his food. Multiple times. Like..., every time the mom opened the cupboard door for the dog food. As I came back into the kitchen to let the dog into his food, again, I witnessed Greyson trying to pull Liam's hair. (See last blog entry).
Two days ago I took the boys for haircuts. As Liam got in the barber chair I said, "It needs to be short enough so his little brother can't pull his hair." :)
Epic Fail! Grey can't fist his hands in Liam's hair anymore but as I rounded the corner into the kitchen, he was pinching his fingers in Liam's very short hair and smiling. I think he was enjoying the challenge.
Before: (Look at that gorgeous face).
After: (A little blurry in the low light).

Greyson's first big boy haircut. He was totally sportin' a comb over for a while. Now it's really cute. I didn't think he would allow the hair stylist to really cut it but after watching his big brothers have their turn I guess he was ready to do it.
After:

Yesterday Jack and I started a garden. Don't know if anything will grow but he was pretty excited. We did pumpkins, carrots, green onions, and zucchini. Not enough space you say? Why, no there isn't. Seeds that were suppose to be 8 ft apart are more like 15 inches from each other. Oh well. I'm moving in December. Someone else will get to deal with it next spring and I'll get to start over somewhere else. :) He's very excited and wants to sell his extra pumpkins. Of course he choose the Goliath brand of pumpkin which need a lot of space to grow. Whatever pumpkin, your in the army now. Small spaces are apart of life, deal with it.
Ilana was in her first play, Sussical Jr. It was very fun. She did a fantastic job. She was a Whoville Person and a fish. She was great and had a lot of fun. Afterward she was really excited and said that actually doing the play was the most fun she had had this whole time. (They've been practicing for months.) The boys were really good at being still and quiet during the play. Liam and Jack have both asked to go to the second performance. They really liked it.
The boys got to ride their bikes the other day. We haven't been able to go for a long time (like a couple years) with weather and moving and etc etc. Jack was excited he'd grown out of his old bike and can do it without training wheels now.
Greyson wanted nothing to do with his run bike and opted for me to push him on Liam's new bike (Jackson's old bike).
Liam was much more interested in playing mechanic to Greyson's bike. All in all it worked out. Everyone had a bike to play with.
OH and did I mention Greyson turned 2? Bad mom! He did and we had cake and he loved it. He kept singing Happy Birthday to himself. (Notice the comb over). Ha ha.
I am really not sure what the boys are doing here but they had a lot of fun. I hate, like really hate, going grocery shopping with all three boys. Sometimes its just not avoidable. They are pretty good but honestly if I don't get the double steering wheel cart then ain't nobody happy. Course you can hardly fit your food into the space that is left over and you have to go back to that awful place all the sooner. Sure can get some fun photos there though.
I took three photos of this and in all three Jack is a total blur. He just likes to move too much. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment