So I've started a new blog. I'm going to put all my favorite recipes on it as a fail safe. As a military family, most of my stuff will be damaged, stolen or lost at some point. I'd rather not lose all my favorite recipes so I'm going to start putting them on the blog. I prefer pictures when I want to try a new recipe so, as I make my favorites I will take a picture and then put the recipe and picture on the blog. You are welcome to try the recipes and comment on what you liked, didn't like or how you changed the recipe to make it your own.
If you would like to send me your favorites to put up on the blog I would LOVE that. If you send a picture with the recipe I will put it up immediately. If you don't send a picture then you will have to wait for me to get around to trying it and take my own picture before I put it on the blog.
The blog address is: Finding My Recipe http://findingmyrecipes.blogspot.com/
Happy eating everyone!
Natalie
Tuesday, October 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment