Baby Liam is finally here! He arrived via c-section on Tuesday July 21st. He was 6 lbs. 4 oz and 20.5 inches long. His umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck and too short to allow him to turn head down and that is why he was breech the whole pregnancy. Recovery is going well but has definitely been harder than the other two.
Liam barely ever cries. He is super mellow and sleeps a lot. This is a recipe for a very happy momma.
When Jackson came to visit me, he fell asleep in the car on the way. He spent most of his visit cuddled and sleeping next to me.
During another visit, Ilana and Jack took Liam for a walk. It was so cute to see them wheel him around.

During another visit, Ilana and Jack took Liam for a walk. It was so cute to see them wheel him around.
As you can see, Jack got easily bored with the new baby and decided to watch an episode of Scooby-Doo on my ipod.

Grandma and Grandpa Luke and cousin Mikale are here to help with the new arrival. It is a good thing because Ilana needed the extra attention and Jackson was having meltdowns away from mom. They've all settled down now that I am home. Jason got 10 days of leave for the baby's birth which has been awesome. Thanks to everyone for the congratulations, we miss you all tons!
- Natalie
- Natalie
9 comments:
I am so happy for you all!!! And he is so beautiful!!!! Congrats!!!! Miss you!!!!!!!! If you need anything you just need to call me! :)
Boy, it's about time we got some pictures of that little guy. What a handsome boy he is. Love all the pictures and seeing Ilana and Jackson walking him.
We are still waiting for our little bundle to get here. My computer has been acting up so haven't been able to get on skype but will keep trying.
Hugs and kisses to ALL the family and hope to see you soon, if only on skype.
Love, Auntie P
CONGRATS!! I've been checking every day to see if he'd come haha :) I am so happy for you guys! He is precious. I can't wait for the next time we are able to get together again...some day ;)
Congratulations! Liam is just precious - and I love his name! I'm sure your mom will be a big help while you recuperate. Give everyone hugs from us!
Congrats!! He is adorable and so tiny. I hope you are taking care of yourself I have been thinking about you. Enjoy that little bundle of joy, they grow up way too fast!!
He's so precious! I love the pic of Liam and Jason - he's like Jason's "mini me"....then I'll look again and he seems to favor Ilana.
I can't believe how grown up Jack and Ilana look in the walking pic! WOW! They really grew up this summer...
Will come by and see you soon - I promise!
Love you all. Chelle
Congrats, and thanks for the update :D
Nat his is beautiful and so are the other kids! I am so happy for you. Let me know how the two hands and three kids works out. I am scared of that! Congrats!!!
congratulations!!! he is beautiful! i wish we were still there so we could see him. i hope you are doing well and that your recovery/ transition to life with three kids is going smoothly!
Post a Comment