Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Belly

This last week it happened. My belly has finally gotten so big that my brain hasn't caught up to knowing it's a part of my body. Poor Jackson is just the right height that if he walks past me, his head will bounce off the belly. Often this is so surprising to him (and me) that he ends up on the floor.

While he yells in surprise, "Hey!" Mom is giggling uncontrollably. He gets a bit huffy about it.

Then the other day I caught the belly in the car door as I tried to shut it! Did the same thing with the fridge door. :) That made me laugh pretty hard too. Poor baby!

Still don't know what it is yet. Should find out next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute. Boy, are the kids every growing. Sounds like you're growing to. I need to know what your baby is and I can't wait much longer so she/he better cooperate this next time. Matt and Jen had to go to an independent place like the ones in Utah to find out they are having a girl. Zoe will be her name. We are so excited. Even Matt is giddy excited. I'm so glad that he's excited about the baby. It was planned so he should and . . . oh ya he is. Hope your feeling good. We're sure glad Jason is home. Love you so much. aunt Pauline

Ingrid said...

OK OK so what is the gender of the baby?

Kristy Halladay said...

It's a boy! So far the name is Liam Xavier and they swear it has nothing to do with the fact that they read X-Men comic books. Like I believe that one! :)
- Kristy