Ilana and Matthew are about the same age and play together great. They really kept each other entertained when we had to stand in line at Disneyland. Matthew has been showing Ilana around all their Wii games and running around outside together.
Jackson and Abby are thick as thieves! They follow each other around the house and have become best friends. A couple weeks ago we were at Kristy's house and I noticed Jack and Abby weren't around. We looked all over the house, garage and outside. Finally Kristy ran down the street to where my parents are staying and I headed for the pool desperate to find them. Then we heard Kayla calling us back to the house. She had found them in the garage hiding behind the bunk beds. Kristy and I had both already looked in the garage. Kayla had looked one more time and heard Jack and Abby giggling. How does a two year old and a three year old communicate well enough to stay quiet when we call for them?
Then last week Jack and Abby were playing upstairs at Kristy's. They were being too quiet so we sent Dylan upstairs to check on them. He found them in the bathroom hiding all the toothbrushes. Kayla has yet to find hers! :) Cracks us up how they communicate well enough to get in trouble. We can barely understand them but apparently they have a special connection.
Today I went upstairs to check on them and found them fully clothed in the bathtub all soaped up. :) Jack had to wear Abbie's clothes the rest of the day. Needless to say they aren't allowed upstairs by themselves anymore.
The other day we were driving in the car and Jack asked where we were going. I answered that we were headed for Poppy's house. Poppy (Grandpa Larry) is one of Jack's favorite people. Jack responded, "Abbie!" Abbie lives a couple houses down from Poppy. I think moving back to Germany in September is going to be a difficult "no Abbie" transition.
2 comments:
It sounds like you guys are having a great time together!! :) I wish we could come down to see you before you go back but we can't until Feb :( I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!!~Dawn
Natalie,your kids are so cute. I can't wait to see everyone again on August 2nd. Love, Kari
Post a Comment