Thus happened what Kayla later described to Mikale as "the worst 10 minutes of my life". Abbie immediately started crying since she couldn't go with us, the boys started fighting, the quesadilla that was started before we left started to burn, the dog pooped on the carpet, and she had to go to the bathroom. I'm just glad the babysitters are family or they could have walked in, seen the chaos, and walked right back out again. :)
Saturday, May 31, 2008
It's only for 10 minutes... what could happen?
Shaun and I had to leave earlier than we thought for a ward function, so I had Kayla babysit for us the 10 minutes in between us leaving and the babysitter arriving.
Thus happened what Kayla later described to Mikale as "the worst 10 minutes of my life". Abbie immediately started crying since she couldn't go with us, the boys started fighting, the quesadilla that was started before we left started to burn, the dog pooped on the carpet, and she had to go to the bathroom. I'm just glad the babysitters are family or they could have walked in, seen the chaos, and walked right back out again. :)
Thus happened what Kayla later described to Mikale as "the worst 10 minutes of my life". Abbie immediately started crying since she couldn't go with us, the boys started fighting, the quesadilla that was started before we left started to burn, the dog pooped on the carpet, and she had to go to the bathroom. I'm just glad the babysitters are family or they could have walked in, seen the chaos, and walked right back out again. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment