Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Models in the Making

So, the kids normally respond to "love you!" by saying "love you!" back. The other day I whispered to Abbie "love you" and she leaned in towards me and whispered back "chocolate milk". Every day she does something to totally crack me up.

I took Matt & Abbie shopping with me at Walmart and Matt fell in love with these slippers. He then helped me pick out great big claw slippers for Dylan (in black) and Kayla (in sparkely pink) and, of course, bunny ones for Abbie.

Abbie was feeling especially pretty in her new shoes the other day, so I let Kayla and Mikale take her out to do a fashion shoot in the yard. They had her in all sorts of contortions and poses while they played being fashion photographers. I kept waiting to hear "you work it girl!". The leg kick is my personal favorite. The arched back is the same pose she was in when she tried doing the limbo at a party recently. The bar was about 2 ft. above her head, but she saw all the other kids bending back to go under, so she did too! Have a very happy Thanksgiving! We'll be counting you all as blessings this season! - Kristy






No comments: