Monday, November 12, 2007

Jack needs some male influence.


So Ilana got a new baby. Yes that is Jack feeding it. The other day he brought me a bobby pin and wanted me to put it in his hair. Then he found my bra and tried really hard to put it on. Thankfully he gave up after a few minutes. He found out mom was not going to help in that endeavor.

On the other hand he is still really gross. So I guess that is a very boy thing to do. The other day he chewed up a piece of popcorn, opened his mouth to proudly show me the chomped up morsel and then promptly sneezed it all over me. He's so fun.

I picked him up from nursery a couple Sundays ago and he was literally hanging all over someone else's dad. Thankfully the guy was very nice and understanding. I think that is happening a lot to the dad's that are left in the ward.

No comments: