I wanted to do this awesome blog entry, but our internet hasn't been up lately which has screwed me up with getting the pictures I want... so I'm going to make you wait. Sorry! Luckily our neighbor keeps his internet unsecured so I can check e-mail and jot a quick note to you all.
Mom and Dad are now at the MTC leaving Shaun and I home alone. Aaaaah! If you want to write them you can use www.dearelder.com and send a free note to them at the MTC. They are mailbox #68 and they will be leaving on Monday, March 12th. I probably wouldn't try to send them anything there after Saturday since they leave Monday afternoon. They are able to check their e-mail so that's also a great way to reach them... just don't expect a quick response since it sounds like they are super busy and don't plan on responding 'til they get everything set up in England. I'm hoping that they will be keeping us updated by using their new blog I set up for them at www.lukemission.blogspot.com which should help if they want to share pictures.
That's all for now!
-Kristy
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment