
Yesterday our family went on a walk. Ilana rode her tricycle that has a low seat and plastic wheels. The sidewalks around here are all broken up and it was rough going for her. It reminded Jason and I of the Big Wheels we rode as kids. You loved it cuz you were low to the ground and didn't tip but the plastic wheels would always spin and you didn't get far. We were wishing that we could find a big wheel bike for nana that had regular tires instead of plastic.
Today we went to the bike store to buy me a bike. Up in the rafters in the corner of the shop what did we find but a low rider tricycle with regular tires. It's beautiful. We couldn't believe we would find it a day after we had talked about it. So we had to have it and Ilana LOV
ES IT!! I know we just got her a big bike with training wheels but to be honest it should be renamed the death mobile. She tipped more often than not. I think the training wheels are going to have to wait til she is a little older. Tonight we went for a ride with the new bike and she had no problems with the major cracks in the sidewalk. She rode about a mile tonight. It was alot of fun.
2 comments:
Sweet ride! I want one too!
-Kristy
Me too, Me too! Why don't they make those our size anymore?
-Nat
Post a Comment