Greyson wants to be like the big boys so bad.
Liam was taking a bath. I got Greyson ready for bed and let him down for a few minutes before I put him in his crib. All of a sudden I heard some splashes and thought, 'Oh, no! Greyson found the bath, I bet his sleeves are all wet. Dang.' So I ran down to the bathroom and found this!
He managed to climb into the bath fully suited up for bed. Little stinker. I laughed so hard. He was soaking wet and very displeased when I got him out of the bath. Here is Liam helping Dad to exercise.

Jason took me on a date night to see Rose's Pawn Shop perform before their Irish Tour. So fun!
Put all my boys in bow ties.
Jason and his mini me.
Jack passed something or other in cub scouts. So cute.
Liam's Thanksgiving program at preschool.
Grandpa Ed took some fun photos of us all at Thanksgiving dinner.
Came down the stairs to find my little couch potatoes all lined up on stools.
I told the boys they could quietly play in their room until bedtime. Ilana got home and this is what I got amidst a barrage of gun noises. It was so cute they didn't get in trouble.... right away.
Scored some free Clipper's tickets. 8 to be exact.
Me and my peeps at Staples.
Jack does all sorts of fun things to his brothers quite regularly.
Jackson got some glasses. I totally think he looks like Steve Jobs here.
A good friend works for Amgen and got Jackson a tour of the science area. (Thank you Victor). He was in heaven. Jackson's known for a few years now that he wants to be an inventor and a scientist. It looks good on him.
The Amgen Campus was far more than I expected. So beautiful.
This is what I get for making a little boy put his own clothes away.
Celebrating a good friends engagement. So fun to see friends from High School just before we left Simi. Congrats Devin.
It took us three days of driving to get to Kansas. We were all much pleased when the baby was sleeping. Unfortunately he didn't do it as often as we would have liked. Mostly he screamed at us.
Everyone decided New Mexico was the most beautiful state we went through.
Grandma Barbara wrapped up tons of little presents to keep the kids entertained. Nothin' better than a finger flashlight.
Grayson did NOT like it when we moved all the boxes into the new house. He screamed and cried the whole time. Every now and then I'd have to take him into a side room, shut the door and rock him to calm him down. It was very stressful for a little boy.
Here he is so tired he just laid down on a chair and ran a car back and forth.
We had a bit of snow when we got here. The kids loved it and were able to go sledding for a few days. We keep hoping for more but they haven't had much in the last few years.
We didn't have a TV when we got here but the kids kept themselves well entertained. I came into the room and heard Ilana (always the ring leader) telling Jackson that if he got orange or a pink this time he'd get a prize. I think it was a homemade version of The Price is Right with an umbrella.
The boys had a hard time in the new house. For the first two weeks Jason and I would wake up at some point of every night with Liam and Jackson in our bed. Usually draped on top of us, smothering us quite sufficiently.
We brought half of our stuff with us and about a week later the rest was delivered. The boxes reached the ceiling. Jack thought it was great fun scaling the boxes in our room.
You can just barely see Jason's head coming in the door. Those boxes were so high!
Greyson loves to help me rearrange the kitchen cuz, you know I don't have enough to do.
We've been working hard. We are out of all boxes except the garage. :) It's too cold out there. Here are two little corners of my house that are completely done. They make me happy every time I pass by them.

Jason and his second mini me. Apparently fireman boots go really well with batman capes. Who knew!
I keep putting things in a box to go to the thrift store. Somehow they keep managing to get back out. Here is what I found waiting for me the other night when I went to check on the boys. I'm guessing Jack would be the mastermind behind this one.


































1 comment:
Great photos and thanks for posting them. Miss all of you!
Post a Comment