Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sleepers

My kids fall asleep in the weirdest positions and places. 

Liam hooks one ankle over his knee.  So cute but doesn't look comfy.  My camera flash woke him up, thus the hand over his face. 
 I love to watch a baby sleep.  So stinkin' sweet. 
 Honestly, I didn't do this to Jack to get him to fall asleep.  He did it to himself and this is how we found him.  Funny kid.  He wound an ace bandage around both his arms.  I'm not even sure how he managed it. 

 Stinkin' cute. 


 Really stinkin' cute.
 Double the points for double sleepers.

This isn't a video about sleeping.  This is to wake you up if all the sleeping pics are making you... sleepy.  Greyson is our little screamer.  Our little LOUD screamer.  The three hour drive between post and Simi Valley?  Yeah, he screams most of the way.  I often check my ears to see if they are bleeding.  It's cutely...obnoxious.  Or is it obnoxiously cute?  Late one night we were hanging at my mom's house and every time he screamed we'd all chime in.  According to Jason's mom, Jason was a screamer.  Yeah, it's all his fault.  Enjoy the show:)

 Note the ankle over his knee again.  So funny.

 Big bed with no one in it.  Think I'll sleep on the floor.  That sounds like my Jack.


 Don't know why we bother having beds. 

No comments: