Wednesday, May 09, 2012

I can't believe....

I can't believe how grown up Ilana looks lately.  She is such a beautiful little girl, inside and out.  This summer she turns 10.  10!!  She plays the trumpet, is active in our local Girl Scouts, and reads books that I love to read with her.  I'm pretty lucky to have such a great helper.  She does a bunch of chores and is constantly helping me with her little brothers. 


This picture of Liam cracks me up.  He totally looks like he's had a hard day at work.

I love love these hats.  So stinkin' cute.

Brothers.


 Jack showing me some moves. 


 Mom making us match... again.
 This is Grey trying his hand at "planking".   If you don't know what that is... then I'm more hip than you!  Ha ha.  Not really, it just means I have a 16 year old niece that tries to keep me in the "know".  Look it up on you tube. 
 It's been a long time since I've blogged.  I will try to do better and put some more catch up photos on. 


1 comment:

Coop said...

Love the 'Planking' :D