Thursday, January 12, 2012

Born This Way

Hey everyone, Kristy here.  It's been a while since I've blogged, so I'm glad us sisters are sharing the blog so it stays fresh and entertaining.  This is just too funny to not share.  First, a little back story.

Shaun now has a regular, every day, with benefits JOB.  I know!  It's been 10 years since the last one, so it's weird to now do things that other people take for granted... like budget, make plans for the weekend, etc.  He works for Current TV and one of the regular guests on The Young Turks show is Brian Unger.  He was a correspondent on The Daily Show and he now hosts other shows as well as adding his political commentary and humor to this show.  I watch the show every day so Shaun and I can talk about work when he gets home.  I was particularly impressed with Brian's comments on the show one night (and I think he's adorable) so I sent my hubby a text that said "Brian's yummy.  There.  I said it."  Also, I was at this point on box three of Kleenex in the midst of a head cold.

That night Shaun brought me home a present.  This video:

There.  It's confirmed.  He IS yummy.  I knew it.

Shaun's the yummiest for making me smile.  :)

1 comment:

Natalie Cannon said...

You guys are too funny. I can't believe Shaun told him you said that! Pretty funny reaction to finding out someone thinks your Yummy:)