Thursday, September 22, 2011

Strawberry Trivia and Trees.

At the Strawberry Music Festival some of the employees drove little golf carts around.  Sometimes they would give you a ride to your campsite.  Jason, Ilana and Jack were coming back from the Music meadow at night and a golf cart gave them a lift.  As the employees drive, they ask you some trivia questions.  After Jason got the answer right, Jackson piped up, "Well, I have a question for you!  Who always pulls the heads off the monsters?"

The employees looked totally blank and Jason said, "Think Scooby-doo."

They answered Velma and Jackson said, "You got it right!"

They laughed and thought that was great this kid turned the questions around on them. 
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On our drive through Yosemite, we saw a lot of trees with moss on them.  I pointed it out to the kids and Jackson responded in his authoritative 'I know all about this voice', "That's not moss, it's killing goo and it DESTROYS everything it touches!"   We then got a 5 minute lecture on the wonderful properties of said Killing Goo.

No comments: