skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Little things.
Jackson's first words to himself the other morning: "I want to go home. I want to go home in my tent. " Then he whispered, "Home. Tent. Glorious!" At first I thought he was still asleep but then I realized he was wide awake and just being his funny little self. Man that kid cracks me up!
Couple days later, Liam was getting into the Yoohoo box and I asked Jackson to get it away from him and put it back. Next thing I know they are wrestling on the floor in an all out drag out fight. Liam has a death grip on the straw and is winning. How does an almost two year old give a 6 year old a run for his money?
The baby's due date is tomorrow. We are getting tired of waiting around for him so Jason keeps randomly yelling, "Boo!" to the belly trying to scare him out. I really think that only works for hiccups, not labor:) The guys at his work made him come home early yesterday because they thought the baby would come last night. I told him to go back to work and tell the guys I don't appreciate the added pressure to voluntarily go into labor:) Thanks anyways. We'll post some pictures of the baby soon! :)
1 comment:
At least you know the baby has to come out at some point! Don't worry, it will happen soon!!! Call if you need anything!
Post a Comment