Yesterday Liam said his first word...
Ma ma ma ma ma ma. "Mama!"
I win! :)
He said it in the morning. Jason and I heard it and looked at each other. Jason said, "yeah, I heard it." :) Then, later in the afternoon he said it again. About an hour later we got the second place winner.
Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba. "Bob!"
I'm sure glad I won out over Bob, even if it was only by a few hours. :)
He is very close to crawling right now. At the moment he is working on becoming proficient at a slither and roll type maneuver to get where he wants to go.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Start him working now on 'tee tee'. Okay, I'm off to go kick a Bob now.
-Kristy
Bob huh!!! His next word could be "P". You know Auntie "P". I'm glad you won. Sorry I wasn't home today.
See you soon.
WHO's BOB???
Post a Comment