A couple of minutes after that Abbie reached over to Matt and he yelled "Ewww, get your hands away from me Abbie, they smell like poop!". Immediately she replied in a sing-song voice "No they don't! They smell like flowers." Then she sniffed them and said "Oh. Nevermind, they smell like scissors". I don't think I want to know what they were cutting up at pre-school.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Make Sure To Pencil In Some Laughter
Yesterday Matt and Abbie were cuddling with me and I tried to do the game where you put your head on the other persons stomach and then continue that with the next person, etc. So Matt put his head on my stomach and Abbie put her head on his stomach and I started to laugh. Matt got this amused expression on his face and Abbie started laughing even though Matt's stomach wasn't really moving. After a couple of seconds of that I stopped and said "Matt, how come you're not laughing?". His response was "I don't really laugh anymore after my birthday... except on Tuesdays". I mentioned it actually was Tuesday and he started to fake laugh to appease me. I guess 7 is the age he's decided he's too old to be silly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is so wonderful how much you're enjoying your kids and them you. Finger smelling not a good thing to do under any circumstances. LOL
Post a Comment