Monday, March 24, 2008

Bad Mom!

So I've been completely remiss in sharing pictures of the kids. I spent the weekend sorting through my pictures and I've not been sharing them properly. So here are a bunch of pictures from the last 6 months that I forgot to share. (Aunt Pauline, I will probably put a bunch on a disk and send them home with Dad).

August:
While visiting my parents up in England we went to a farm that is a fun place for kids. There were a couple of old tractors the kids could climb on. Jack got up in the drivers seat and was so excited. After a few turns of the wheel he looked around and then announced, "No Work! No Work!" Needless to say he was very disappointed:( And yes, that is a superman cape he is wearing.




Ilana got to hold a bunny. Then she showed she was the best big sister ever by helping Jackson drive a race car around the track.





Sheesh, there's never anything to do at Grandma Paba's house! :)

No comments: