Friday, August 18, 2006

Cool Park

We have another cool park to show everyone. This is actually at an elementary school. Lots of fun. Jack's favorite part is the green slide but you have to be careful. He goes so fast he will shoot off the end if you aren't there to catch him.








Nana has been saying her prayers at night all by herself. She always remembers to bless the food, bless everybody in the world, except bad guys and pirates. She always tells God to remember not to bless any bad guys or pirates;) Cracks me up every time!

I know mom is going to kill me for this but it's just so funny;) Here is a picture of Grandma in hair and makeup done by all her grandchildren. Mikale Housley, Ilana and Jackson Cannon. I think they could all have a future career ahead of them. I however may not survive this entry;) Love you mom.



Jack's latest is saying the word grandma (he started when jan was up here, so cute) and lifting his arms in the air while saying "Ta Da".



Love to all, Natalie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one "brave" grandma!