Here is my call-in commentary from the road after leaving Kentucky.
Pictures of the road trip will be posted soon.
Probably the most excitment came when Natalie and Dad called from the 2nd car to let us know that we better get off of the road as soon as we could since they could see smoke coming from the car. When Jason asked where the smoke was coming from, Natalie kind of questioningly said "from the top?". We both cracked up when we realized our "dangerous smoke" was the window washer fluid he had just sprayed to clean the windshield with.
At Aunt Ann's house, Jackson had his first encounter with stairs. He was in heaven! He would go up and down, up and down, an easy 15 flights! If we took him off of them he would get soooo mad! As soon as we put him down on them again he would gurgle with laughter and take off again. That kind of energy just makes me tired to watch.
Well, all's well that end's well. Natalie and Jason and the kids are staying with friends in Olympia, WA until they get on-base housing (hopefully!) at Ft. Lewis and Dad and I arrived home safe on Friday night the 21st. Ilana was not happy with us leaving. She's at that age (3) where Barbie is wonderful and everything should be pink and sparkley. She told Natalie that she was going to go home with us on a pink plane. She said "there's white ones, but I'm going on a pink one". I think I must have missed the pink ones last time I was at the airport.
-Kristy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Loved the update, we miss you. Drive safe and we'll see you soon!
Post a Comment